Putteridge Primary School is a caring, happy and successful community school.
We offer an exciting, creative and stimulating environment where children are encouraged to become independent and confident.
We aim to work in partnership with our parents to ensure that each child in our care can achieve their full potential in all areas of their development.
We will do all that we can to ensure that your child will be happy and make good progress at Putteridge Primary School and that there are many opportunities for you to share in the life and learning of the school.
At Putteridge Primary School, we aim to work in partnership with parents to achieve the following for each child:
- To provide a high quality education for each child in our care.
- To provide an exciting, creative and stimulating curriculum and learning environment.
- To encourage children to develop an awareness and respect for other people’s needs and rights and concern for the world we live in
- To develop habits of self-discipline and good behaviour.
- To encourage and motivate children so they develop self-confidence and take pride and pleasure in their achievements.
- To provide a safe, secure and welcoming school for children, parents, staff and visitors.
As a staff team we achieve this by:
- Valuing all children and knowing each child well.
- Believing that what we do makes a difference to each child’s life chances.
- Having consistently high expectations of children and one another.
- Caring and showing it.